I am very honoured, why thank you, to have been tagged in this new meme by the lovely Cat from Yellow Days. Rules are….
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself….jeepers, I bared all recently in the A-Z of Me Me Me! What is left?
- Pass the award on to some more bloggers.
So, here we go…
Cat from Yellow Days, thank you MMMMWAAAHHH X
Now, seven things to share, hmmmmmm….
- My favourite book is The Count of Monte Cristo. I only got around to reading it about five years ago but have read it over and over and over since then. My sister bought W a lovely copy of it for when he is older. I hope he will love it too. You can’t beat a good old bit of revenge and swash-buckling!
- I am a Dr. Not a useful one. Absolutely no use in a medical emergency but I do have a PhD.
- I secretly love watching Jeremy Kyle. I KNOW IT IS SHAMEFUL and probably the human equivalent to bear-baiting but some days I struggle to tear myself away…*blushing with shame*.
- I always knew my Mum was fab but have only truly realised how brilliant she was/is and how lucky I was/am since becoming a mum myself. She is also the best Granny a kid could hope for.
- I am COMPLETELY uncoordinated. I cannot catch and I walk into things a lot. I also cannot ice-skate, roller-skate or ride a bike. Driving is a bit ropey too.
- I would truly love to live somewhere sunny….even though I have terrible Irish skin and burn within minutes. Would also need to be by the sea.
- I am scared of horses. I have no idea why.
So there you have it. Seven more things you now know about me. So finally, I need to tag some others….