I am joining in again with Kate this week for another Listography. We are going back to our youth again this week recalling our top five cartoon characters.
1. Number one for me would have to be Danger Mouse. He’s the greatest secret agent in the world don’t you know! Along with his lovingly daft hampster sidekick Penfold, he is given his missions from his commander in chief, Colonel K, a walrus, and will invariably save the world.
Image via www.dangermouse.org
He’s the best.
He’s the greatest.
He’s the greatest secret agent in the world!
He’s the ace, he’s amazing.
He’s the strongest, he’s the quickest, he’s the best!
2. Number two for me would be the awesome, and strangely attractive, Thundercats! Each week the Thundercats would fight to protect their kingdom, Thundera, from the evil sorcerer Mumm-ra and his lizard army. I had a minor crush on Panthro. I can’t explain it. He is second from the left.
Image via whatculture.com
3. In at three for me I would have to choose Will-o-the-wisp. I was both enthralled and terrified by this at the same time. Evil Edna was SCARY people!
Image via 80scartoons.co.uk
4. My fourth choice would be He-man, the alter ego of the rather dashing Prince Adam. I also loved She-ra and found their enemy, Skeletor, the most amusing of the lot.
Image via popularculture.com
5. And closing out my top five, the truly unbeatable Looney Tunes. This requires no explanation from me. How could you not love this lot?
Image via dan-dare.org
So….that’s all folks!
Now head on over to the lovely Kate’s and check out the rest. You will be amazed at how many you had forgotten!
Related Mum of One posts that you may like: