The lovely Kate has kind of left this week’s Listography down to us. She is simply asking for five of our best, well, anythings really. So this week I have decided to spread some blog love.
This week, I bring you my five best blog reads. These are the ones that made me laugh so hard I may have choked, splurted coffee all over the lap-top or even had a little wee.
These are my literal laugh-out-loud funnies.
So, I suggest you finish whatever you are drinking, pop to the loo and then, ENJOY!
- In the Fright Garden, written by the awesome Mother-Venting.
- Making Shortbread in the Real World, written by the wonderful Cat from Yellow Days.
- Do You Believe in Father Christmas, written by the delightful Hello It’s Gemma.
- NHS Staff Still Recovering from Prince Philip’s Heart Surgery, written by the devilishly wicked Michael Cargill.
- Is it ’cause I is Irish?, written by the Listography Queen herself, the lovely Kate at Kate Takes Five
To check out everyone else’s pop on over to Kate’s place via the magic button.