Simple Children’s Valentines Craft
Below is a quick and simple Valentines craft that children will enjoy making with you.
1. First assemble your materials. For this valentines craft you will need:
- Small piece of card
- Small scissors
- Double-sided sticky tape
- Red glitter
- Cocktail stick
2. In pencil draw a heart shape on to your card and then cut out a square shape around it.
3. Cover one side of the square completely with overlapping strips of double-sided sticky tape.
4. Cut out heart shape from the square.
5. Empty a good amount of glitter into a flat dish.
6. Place card sticky-side down and press firmly into glitter until covered.
7. Attach a cocktail stick to the reverse side with a small piece of tape.
8. I also added a small rectangle of card below carrying the message “I love you…”, again securing to the cocktail stick with tape.
And here it is…
Then simply insert into the cake of your choice ready to present as a special Valentines treat, or in Mr B’s case it will be in a pork pie!
Happy Valentines folks!