There’s nothing better than becoming a mum, and Mother’s Day is the perfect chance to celebrate what a good job mums do. But what about Mums-to-be?
If you’re pregnant, Mother’s Day may be a day to think about the journey ahead, and take some time to relax while you still can! The Cussons Mum & Me Gift Pack is the perfect present for mums-to-be to pamper themselves before their little bundle of joy arrives.
The Bump Gift Pack includes:
Smooth & Glow Pregnancy Shampoo
- Containing Almond Oil and Pro Vitamin B5 to keep hair nourished and easy to manage. The perfect item to keep mum-to-be looking her very best.
Soothe & Nourish Body Lotion
- With a blend of Avocado, Almond & Grapeseed oils, this product will leave mum-to-be feeling hydrated and moisturised. A great choice during the cold chilly months when your skin can be extra prone to damage. Plus it contains Allantoin that can help to relieve itchy skin, especially over mum’s bump.
Relax & Unwind Bath Soak
- This product contains Camomile which is known for its relaxing properties. The ideal gift for mum-to-be to get some “me time” this Mum to be Day.
Relax & Unwind Sleep Mist
- With Lavender and Camomile this sleep mist will have mum-to-be unwinding in no time at all. Its relaxing aromas will let her gently drift off to sleep.
- With an RRP of £15.99 the Bump Gift Pack includes every essential mums-to-be will need to enjoy a little me time on their day.
Cussons Mum & Me is a new range of products designed to help with the amazing realities of becoming a mum. The range addresses three keys needs of mum and baby – sleep, skin and hair and has been designed to help with every stage of the journey – from bump to new mum to baby.
All Cussons Mum & Me products are available from major retailers including Tescos, Boots and Sainsbury’s. For more information see: www.mumandme.com
I am delighted to give away one Bump Gift Pack to a lucky reader so to be in with a chance of winning this simply leave me a comment telling me which of the above products you would like to try the most, and enter via the Rafflecopter below. Extra entries can also be gained in the usual ways as shown in the Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: No payment was received for this post however a Bump Gift Pack was supplied for trial by myself.