Prize Draw: Win 12 Bottles of Limited Edition Raspberry and Rhubarb Punch from Shloer

Finally, the summer appears to be making an appearance. This has meant more time in the garden here at Casa B.

Whilst Mr B has spent the odd evening sipping away at a nicely chilled glass of Rose wine, I have been super lucky to have been sent some limited edition raspberry and rhubarb punch from Shloer to try.

It is a grape based sparkling juice drink, minus any alcohol, and flavoured with raspberry and tangy rhubarb. It is delicious served over lots of ice with a slice of fresh lime, though would also be lovely served with a few fresh raspberries too, and is really refreshing.

So, if like me, you are pregnant and avoiding the booze, or you are the designated driver at your next barbeque with friends, I would highly recommend this to bring along with you.

It would also make a nice treat with a roast dinner for any teenagers or non-drinkers in the family.

I am giving away a party pack of twelve, yes TWELVE, bottles to one lucky reader of this limited edition raspberry and rhubarb fruit punch from Shloer.

Simply enter by leaving me a comment telling me your favourite summery drink AND by using the rafflecopter below. Extra entries can also be gained and are listed within the rafflecopter.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the sunshine!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Win Shloer!

This Prize Draw has been listed on Competition Hunter UK,  Prizefinder UK and Di Coke’s Super Lucky Blog.

Disclosure: No payment was received for this post however I was sent one bottle of Shloer Limited Edition Raspberry and Rhubarb Punch for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are my own and entirely honest.

Comments

1. Rachel Melton says

alcoholic it has to be Midori & Lemonade, however seeing as I won’t be drinking alcohol for the next while whilst i’m pregnant I think my summer drink this year may be Lime & Lemonade – so refreshing

2. Kim Parker says

Peach Juice topped up with Lemonade with ice cubes that have a slight hint of strawberry juice to them ! Absolutely heavenly ! Great for a summers afternoon :)

3. sarah birkett says

I’ll be honest any time of year is cup of teatime, but at a party etc I will always accept a Pimms & lemonade

4. Nicola Peate says

My favourite summery drink is Peach Bellini – which I’m hoping to serve at my wedding and I’m looking for a good non-alcoholic alternative for the drivers and mums-to-be so this new flavour of Shloer could be the perfect solution!

5. Lynn Savage says

I love elderflower cordial made in a jug with some strawberries and kept in the fridge, served over ice, yummy

6. Isabel O'Brien says

Cherry martini or ice cold pear cider. Oh I wish the sunshine would hurry up and arrive!

@yyesidolikecake

7. Nathan Webb says

the new Pear J2O is absolutely delish, will be my favourite this summer, unless you can persuade me otherwise with a case of schloer 😉

8. says

Usually I like a glass of chilled cider but at the moment (I’m pregnant) it’s raspberry & cranberry cordial with a dash of elderflower and sparkling water.

9. Gwyn says

I love iced peach tea. Even better when I’m drinking it on a sunny beach in warmer climes!

10. alice lightning says

love any ice cold drink still or fizzy the new raspberry and rhubarb sound delicious love raspberries and i love rhubarb ideal compliment to each other

11. Sarah edwards says

Would have to be pimms but whilst I’m pregnant shloer do a fab non alcoholic version : )

12. Patricia Walker says

I’m healthily boring I’m afraid….nothing better than sitting with ice cold water!

13. Victoria Easton says

Mine is quite childish so it is for in my own garden only! – Diet coke poured over a blob of ice cream – a twist on the ice cream float – great!

14. Joanne Benham says

Nothing better on a summery day than a huuuge jug of freshly made pimms with piles of strawbs, cue and mint leaves in it x

15. Molly says

Alcoholic it has to be malibu and diet coke, non-alcoholic a St Clements (orange and bitter lemon) with ice.

16. Miss Tracy Hanson says

I don’t drink alcohol very often – had one glass of wine this year at a wedding (never been interested really), so a nice banana and apple smoothie with plenty of ice. Good luck to everyone x

17. Deb Hambleton says

When i lived in Southern England they used to serve a cider in my local that was like a slush puppie – it was gorgeous on a hot summer day!