Happy Monday lovely pinners. It is time for another Parenting Pin It Party and this week I am hosting, hurrah!
We had a fantastic fifty-one entries last week so narrowing it down to just two of my favourites was really not easy. After much deliberation I finally settled on these two. If you did not get a chance to read them, please do. They will not disappoint.
The first is some home-schooling at it’s finest. I also cannot resist a bit of cardboard-box crafting. Here Lemon Lime Adventures show how to plan, and then construct, an entire city from cardboard. It really is amazing.
Second is a wonderful idea for winter sun catchers from Winegums and Watermelons. Something I plan to do myself with the boy very soon so a huge thank you to them for this fantastic idea.
So, again, a huge thank you to our featured pinners. We do hope you will link up again this week and we have even made you a special badge should you wish to display it.
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com" title="Mum of One" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="Mum of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now let’s get this weeks party started.
For those of you joining us for the first time here is what to do:
1. Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts. This can be anything you like but below are some examples:
- A family friendly recipe
- A child friendy craft
- Parenting tips or advice
- A post about a recent family experience
- A review of a child’s book/product
- A tale of the latest tantrum trauma
Really, anything you like. The more variety the better and there is sure to be something for everyone. Each entry will then be pinned by the host to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest, see below.
2. Follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on pinterest, featured below.
3. Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
4. For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow.
It is all about sharing the pin-tastic-love people!
It would also be super lovely if you would like to link your post back to the host by either a text-link or by grabbing the badge but you are under no obligation to do so.
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you would like us to e-mail you with a reminder when the Pin it Party goes live each week simply add your e-mail to the form below. We promise not to e-mail you about anything else though, ever!
And now, the magical linky-list awaits. Lets get pinning peeps.