I have been tagged in this lovely new meme by its creator, the wonderful Mum of Three Boys.
She has shared with us the 10 things she tells herself on a daily basis and is asking us to do the same.
Isn’t talking to yourself the first sign of madness?
Or is that asking yourself if it is the first sign?
So my ten daily doses of wisdom, questions and angst…
- Five more minutes….*yawn*
- Tetley tea = breakfast. It has calcium and vitamins…right?
- The scales are clearly broken again.
- ANOTHER grey hair. Are you kidding me?
- Is it time for W’s nap yet?
- Do not laugh when W tries dangerous/naughty/house-wrecking stuff, even though it is nearly impossible when he is cackling with glee.
- Is it time for W’s lunch-time sleep yet?
- It is perfectly acceptable to open the wine after 6pm.
- Is it my bedtime yet?
- Ten more minutes…*yawn*
So, how about you folks. What is the best bit of advice you give yourself each day?
Let me know below.
If you fancy joining in with the meme consider yourself tagged!