Now as my regular readers know this here blogging challenge has been a little tricky at times. So much so that for J is for…I had to resort to browsing the dictionary. In doing so though I came across some fabulous new dictionary entries from the last few years.
Here are my top five.
1. Robocall: a telephone call from an automated source that delivers a pre-recorded message to a large number of people.
2. Tweetup: a meeting organised by means of posts on twitter.
3. Frenemy: a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry.
4. Cheeseball: lacking taste, style or originality.
5. Steampunk: a genre of science fiction that typically features steam-powered machinery rather than more advanced technology.
It was actually kinda hard to narrow this list down to five. Matchy-matchy, cool hunter and automagically were right up there too. You will have to look them up!