Here are another five reasons I know I am now middle-aged.
- Tuesday nights out are preferable to Friday nights out as it is less busy and you can be sure of finding a seat in the pub.
- ‘A new mop’ was the top entry on my Mother’s Day wish list. The desperately sad news is that I didn’t get one so this has now been transferred to my Christmas wish list. Jeepers.
- My list of things I keep meaning to sort out but never seem to find the time to now includes items such as ‘make a will” and ‘sort out life insurance’.
- I no longer envy other drivers for their cars’ sleek, sporty lines, soft-tops or leather interiors but their boot-space.
- It is time to leave the pub when I see the band arrive.
WHEN did this happen?
This is a sponsored post, but the words are my own.