It is ages since I received a good award. I fear my standards have been slipping a little of late as have been super busy so figure I have slim/fat/little/no chance of winning any for my recent efforts. As well as being rubbish at sitting down and writing my own posts recently I have also struggled to find time to comment much on others, but I promise I have still been reading and enjoying immensely. I am not one to be beaten easily though so I have created a BRAND NEW AWARD to be bestowed on some lovely other blog folk.
Now a blogging award, as I am sure you are aware, ALWAYS comes with some rules.
Rules people rules.
Here they are…
1. Answer the questions, if you like.
2. Link back to the blogger that nominated you, if you have time.
3. Nominate five more bloggers to receive this awesomeness, if you fancy.
4. Drop me a link here in the comments so I can come and have a nosey too, if it isn’t too much trouble.
OR, just steal the award and display with pride!
For those who wish to answer I want to know…(My answers included also as I KNEW you were just too polite to ask mahaha.)
1. If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?
(Wonderwoman. For the hair.)
2. Marmite on toast. Match made in Heaven or Hell?
3. Boris Johnson. Discuss.
(Oh I could talk about Boris all day long. I kid you not. I really cannot decide if he is a lovable-toff or an evil-genius. He genuinely fascinates me. I really want to read your answers to this. Worrying isn’t it?)
4. Full-fat, semi-skimmed or skimmed?
(Semi-skimmed. I am a half-assed dieter.)
5. Bum exercises. Squats, lunges or sofa?
(Squats if no-one is watching, lunges if I feel particularly energetic, sofa the other 96% of the time.)
So in true, err, sporting-event-of-the-last-week-or-so-that-i-cannot-name-for-fear-of-legal-issues-and-a-stroppy-sir-coe spirit let the medal giving commence…except you all win GOLD! WHOOP!
Step on up…
and because I KNOW she just LOVES being tagged in stuff…Motherventing.