Happy Monday folks. I am hosting this week’s parenting pin it party *shakes maracas* so come on in, grab a glass of vino and let’s get started.
First, here are my two favourites from last weeks party.
I definitely want to try and make these gorgeous Dragon Eggs and Hodge Podge Craft have a wonderful tutorial on how to do it.
I also really want to try to make theses super cute bumble bees from Nemcsok Farms. How sweet are they?
So a huge thank you to our two featured pinners. Do feel free to grab yourself a badge.
<div align="center"><a href="https://jbmumofone.com" title="Mum of One" target="_blank"><img src="https://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="Mum of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please do remember to join us next week for our ONE HUNDREDTH PARTY!
On with this week’s party, for those of you joining us for the first time here is what to do:
- A family friendly recipe
- A child friendy craft
- Parenting tips or advice
- A post about a recent family experience
- A review of a child’s book/product
- A tale of the latest tantrum trauma
Really, anything you like. The more variety the better and there is sure to be something for everyone. Each entry will then be pinned by the host to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest, see below.
2. Follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on pinterest, featured below.
3. Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
4. For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the pin-tastic-love people!
It would also be super lovely if you would like to link your post back to the host by either a text-link or by grabbing the badge but you are under no obligation to do so.
<div align="center"><a href="https://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" target="_blank"><img src="https://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you would like us to e-mail you with a reminder when the Pin it Party goes live each week simply add your e-mail to the form below. We promise not to e-mail you about anything else though, ever!
And now, the magical linky-list awaits. Lets get pinning peeps.