I have had a few folk ask me of late how they go about doing what I am currently doing.
Regular blog readers will know that I recently became a Beachbody health and fitness coach. It is fairly new but I can honestly say that it has changed my life already.
When I became a coach I made a commitment TO MYSELF that I would do this properly. I would be 100% committed. I would make time. I have not failed yet.
Before making that commitment I was:
- Constantly tired.
- Avoiding the mirror, especially side on as I was so unhappy with my appearance.
- Relying on wine’ o’clock when the kids went to bed too many nights to get me to sleep.
- Waking riddled with anxiety because of then above.
- Too tired and anxious and depressed to consider working out.
- Spent an entire fortnight in Greece with a rash vest over my bikini top because I was embarrassed
- Even with the rash vest dreading walking along the crowded beach with my kids, conscious of my thighs, my bum, my tummy. I simply couldn’t just relax and enjoy the moment.
- Depressed at the number of nice clothes I could no longer fit into.
- Heartbroken trying on new clothes as they in reality, on me, looked nothing like the picture in my head.
- Constantly weighing myself and getting more and more depressed.
- GETTING THROUGH each day, surviving, rather than actively LIVING my life.
But NOW the results are already coming.
I’m fitter. MUCH fitter.
I’ve lost weight.
I look FORWARD to my daily workout.
I wake up with a whole new-found energy and have both more time and enthusiasm playing with my kids.
I’m living every day striving to be the best possible version of me, and loving it.
I have the most wonderful people in my challenge group that I truly love and I am making more friends that I, as a generally socially anxious person, EVER thought possible.
I’m STILL physically a work in progress but so far the journey has been fun…and I KNOW I am on the right path to reach my goals.
I have stepped SO FAR out of comfort zone in just six weeks and the response has been unbelievable.
I no longer know WHAT I was scared of.
I know there are many more rewards to come.
Not only has this given me back control of my emotional as well as physical well being, I am making new friends and accomplishing new things every day.
So, if you want to do what I do let me know.
I will be holding a free LIVE webinar very soon where I will tell you much more about the ins and outs of what I am doing and will answer any questions you might have.
Spaces will be limited but if you would like to join in please drop me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Or, if you simply need advice in how to kick-start your own health and fitness journey drop me a mail or a comment below.
If you want to, please know this…