Well this month I could not have been more excited to receive my very own letter from Santa himself. I kid you not. Look…
I am delighted to be working with the NSPCC this year on their very special #Letter From Santa campaign.
You can now create your own, personalised, letter from santa for your child over at the NSPCC website.
How Does It Work?
- You’ll be able to choose from eight different, beautifully illustrated styles for children, making them the ideal gift for families with more than one child as each can receive a truly unique letter, tailored to their age.
- As well as several personalisation options, you can also choose whether the letter is signed ‘Santa’ or ‘Father Christmas’.
- This year we have two special letters for our very youngest readers, aged 3 and under!
- We also have a special letter for grown-ups – you’re never too old for a Letter from Santa!
- Santa will make sure that children at the same address are sent different designs (as long as they are requested together), so they get a letter that’s unique to them.
- The letters are beautifully illustrated and arrive via Rudolph Mail to make the experience truly unforgettable.
The suggested donation per letter is just £5.
How Can Your Donations Help?
Every £5 raised could ensure that when a child needs help, ChildLine is there to answer their call.
Every £12 raised could help us talk to one primary school child about abuse through our ground-breaking ChildLine Schools Service, giving them the confidence to talk and showing them who’s ready to listen.
Every £50 raised could help an NSPCC practitioner deliver two hours of telephone support to anyone with concerns about a child.
Every penny can make a difference.
I so hope that you will help support this campaign and order your child a beautiful letter this Christmas. By taking party you could also win a magical break for you and your family at Center Parcs. You can read more about this here.