Thanks for stopping by.
Mum of One is written by me, jbmumofone, and this blog is my second baby.
My first baby is W who was born December 2010.
So a few more facts about the me…
1. I am no longer a Mum of One, and clearly didn’t think my blog name through! My beautiful baby girl, Little Miss E, was born July 2013.
2. I am a wife to the marvelous, magnificent and occasionally maddening Mr B. Here he is…
3. I work part-time as an optometrist for a laser surgery company and I love my job, luckily. It keeps me sane.
4. I am thirty….something.
5. I blog because I love to write, and for sanity’s sake, and have been blogging since August 2011.
6. Since starting this blog I have discovered a new-found love for photography and previously hosted a photography meme called I Spy It was a lot of fun but we are currently taking a break. You can read more about this here. I also love to craft and getting crafty with the kids is a new passion of mine. You can see all about this here.
7. I also host a closed facebook group for bloggers in the South West region where we arrange regular evenings out and meet-ups. If you are a blogger and fancy joining us please pop on over to the facebook group, we would be delighted to hear from you! If you are a venue in the South West that would be interested in working with us please contact me. You can find out more about these events on this page.
8. I am happy to write reviews for products and services relevant to my blog and if you wish to contact me pop on over here to see how.
9. I get SO EXCITED when I get a new reader, *does a little dance*, and should you wish to join my merry crew there are a few little buttons top right.
10. I also LOVE getting comments. Go on, leave me one. I dare you 😉