Welcome to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party, an all new, pin-tastic linky.
This linky is all about sharing your parenting posts and finding lots of other cool stuff to pin and boards to follow on Pinterest, whilst gaining some new followers yourself to share more of your own awesome stuff with.
1. Link up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts. This can be anything you like but below are some examples:
- A family friendly recipe
- A child friendy craft
- Parenting tips or advice
- A post about a recent family experience
- A review of a child’s book/product
- A tale of the latest tantrum trauma
Really, anything you like. The more variety the better and there is sure to be something for everyone. Each entry will then be pinned by the host to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest, see below.
2. Follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on pinterest, featured below.
3. Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
4. For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow.
It is all about sharing the pin-tastic-love people!
It would also be super lovely if you would like to link your post back to the host by either a text-link or by grabbing the badge but you are under no obligation to do so.
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Each entry will be pinned to the Parenting Pin It Party board by the host. The following weeks host will then feature their two favourite pins from that week in the next Monday Parenting Pin-It Party post, so don’t forget to follow the blog of each host so that you don’t miss out. It might be you.
So who are the hosts?
Little old me
This linky opens each Monday and remains open all week and you can even subscribe to our mailing list if you would like us to send you a reminder each week.
You can also join in the conversation on Google + with us here so do add us to your circles.
Happy pinning peeps!