WOOHOO! I won an award! God, I love an award. And this one has been presented to me by the amazing MOTHER VENTING herself so is even more special. (Not only is she a celeb, has written a fabulous book, but she has celeb mates too. You know that Sharleen from Texas yeah? They’re like that. No really.)
Anyway, without further ado, Here it is…
Isn’t it purdy?
Now this award comes with some rules. Gotta read the rules people.
Rule 1: Reveal seven secret things about yourself.
SEVEN??? I have already divulged my secret love for Jeremy Kyle, Billy Joel and, *whispers,* my teenage crush on one C Hawkes. What more is there to give? I will give it a go.
Rule 2: Nominate fifteen other deserving blogs to receive the award.
Holey moley. Fifteen? This award is a toughie!
Right then. Seven secret things.
- I pick my baby’s nose, a lot.
- I have a phobia of bananas. I CANNOT and HAVE NEVER peeled one.
- I also have a phobia of walking over three drains in a row as I was once told it was unlucky. In fact I used to be able to draw a map of my route to work and could outline every single set of drains on there.
- My geography knowledge is appalling. I am not even sure how many continents there are or what ‘Oceania’ even is.
- My sense of direction is also appalling. I once got lost in Selfridges and took me an hour to find my way out.
- I am a seriously bad driver and only passed my test on my seventh attempt.
- I threw up in the second one. Driving test that is.
Related Mum of One posts you may like: