I have been tagged in this musical meme by the delightful Pink Oddy. The rules are…
- Pop your MP3 player on Shuffle
- Inform you lovely readers of the first five tunes…AND NO CHEATING
- Tag another few lovely bloggers to do the same.
Oh Christ, this could be DREADFULLY embarrassing, and Pink Oddy’s were really cool. She may wish she hadn’t picked me for this one. Here goes…
1. Suzanne Vega: Tom’s Diner.
Phew, not too shameful.
2. Paul Simon: You can call me Al
I DEFY you not to dance around the kitchen to this right now
3. Depeche Mode: Just can’t get enough
4. Bon Jovi: Livin’ on a Prayer
This one will always remind me of my wedding and everyone singing their hearts out and dancing their bottoms off.
5. The Ting Tings: That’s not my name
Finally, something from this decade
So there you have it folks. A snippet of my music collection. Hmmmm.
So, on with the tagging…