A tag! A tag! I love being tagged!
This one is thanks to the delightful Cat from Yellow Days, why thank you.
So this one has three parts. Thats ok, I can manage three.
- Share you with my seven best blog reads of the last week. NO PROBLEMO!
- Share with you seven more things about myself. SEVEN? MORE? You must know everything there is to know by now. Will give it a go.
- Tag someone else. Phew. Was sure that was going to involve another seven. *Mops weary brow*.
Part One: My seven best blog reads of the last week
This one was written by the genius Mike of Mike is happy. Relatively. Go check out his blog. It is awesome.
I can’t actually imagine a week where a post by Michael Cargill wouldn’t feature in my top reads. I love his blog.
3. A letter to my son on the eve of his 3rd birthday
A heart-breaking but beautiful post from SAHDandproud. His writing is so honest and this one reduced me to tears.
A really intriguing post from Hello It’s Gemma that really leaves you wanting more.
5. Daft Trendy
Quite possibly my favourite photo ever from the very talented HPMcQ
A blog that is rapidly becoming one of my favourites by the wonderful Slightly Suburban Dad. We share the same taste in jokes. What more can I say.
A really touching post from Kate on Thin Ice written for Him Indoors.
Part Two: Seven things
I can think of you need to know about me.
- I dreamt of Nigel Havers last night. It was hot. *Blushes*
- I HATE flossing my teeth and am consequently dreading my visit to the dental hygienist next week.
- My fingernails are currently a very fetching shade of dark-sparkly-green.
- I didn’t go for a run last week and now feel quite fat.
- I MAY go for a run tomorrow…but am not promising.
- Mr B is currently cooking me tea. Beef Bourgignon. Yumbles. He is the best.
- I used to have a minor crush on Jay from Five. Or was it just J. I was never really sure.