It would appear that although I had thought I may be a little lonely this week, after being abandoned by himself for his snow-board, you lovely lovely things are keeping me mightily amused. The tags just keep coming.
They both gave me a list of questions to answer about myself but to spare you all I am just going to do half of each. Deal?
1. Which five people would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
Obviously Nigel Havers for his beauty, Stephen Fry for his conversation, Raymond Blanc in the hope that he may dig in with the cooking, Victoria Beckham as she probably wouldn’t eat much and Gloria from A Modern Family…yes I KNOW she is not real but I just love her and my blog my rules.
2. Did you experience the “baby-blues” or suffer from post-natal depression?
Yes. I blogged about this here. W’s birth was extremely traumatic and it has taken me a long time to come to terms with it. I really took a turn for the worse around his first birthday. Good news is that I feel I have now come out the other side and actually the thing that has helped me the most is running. I HATED running before. Weird eh?
3. What was the first record that you owned?
Oh Lord, here we go again…the shame…
4. Are you a working mum or a SAHM?
I work as a laser surgery optometrist. I love my job.
5. Blackberry or I-phone?
I-phone. I am a self-confessed Apple addict.
6. Are you going to Brit-Mums Live?
No! I am gutted as this is the one week I am away this year. I would love to have gone but instead I shall be sunning myself in Greece. Poor me. I will be at Cybher though so am hoping to meet you *points* there.
7. If you won the lottery what is the first thing that you would buy?
A house in Portofino.
8. What is the most amazing thing you have experienced as a result of your blog?
Meeting all of you. And, without doubt, the support I received via the blog and privately as result of this post. Oh, and having Davina McCall reply to, and favourite, one of my tweets. That really made me smile.
9. Do you think with your heart or your head?
10. As a blogger do you ever help the promotion of certain charitable organisations?
Yep. Breakthrough Breast Cancer and will be running the Race for Life in support of Cancer Research UK later in the year alongside the delightful Cat from Yellow Days. Be warned. We shall be after your wallets pretty soon!
11. If you entered Britain’s Got Talent what would your act be?
12. Name one blogger who regularly inspires you.
My darling Motherventing. As awesome in real life as online. I always have a sore throat after our nights out as don’t seem to stop giggling. Or gossiping. She is just lovely.
Now for part two, my choice of questions for the
unlucky twelve I choose to pass this on to…
The lifestyle section:
1. Favourite book?
2. First famous crush?
3. Worst film ever watched?
The food and drink section:
4. Red or white?
5. Chicken or fish?
6. Still or sparkling?
The bloggity-blog section:
7. Favourite post written by you?
8. Favourite post read in the last week?
9. The blog you think we should ALL be following?
You are nearly there. Deep breaths. The FINAL section:
10. Favourite song?
11. Your best joke?
12. Mahahaha…..you are done!
Now, before I pass this on to the delightful dozen, the rules. RULES people RULES.
- Answer the above, as honestly or dishonestly as you wish.
- Link back to me in your post.
- Leave me a comment below to let me know you have done it…or I will come looking for you *stares*….*giggles*…I’m rubbish at this.
Now for my chosen twelve… *drumroll*…
- Little Miss
- Slightly Suburban Dad
- All about lemon
- Cheetahs In My Shoes
- I‘ll sleep when they’re grown
- Love in the nest
- Five go Blogging
- Pink Oddy
- The lovebump
- Haggis Mummy
- Cupcake Mumma