Ok, so this is kind of cheating as I am going to point you to hilarious stuff that other people have written, but I figure that is in keeping with the spirit of the blogging from A-Z challenge. It is all about finding great new blogs right?
Here are five posts that I have recently read that not only made me laugh on reading, but also later when I would randomly recall them at work, unprofessional, in the supermarket, embarrassing, in the middle of the night, does not aid insomnia.
But I promise, they are worth it.
They are just brilliant.
- Q and A with Harriet Spinster from Mumsnet, written by the incredible Michael Cargill.
- Hard Candy: A relationship roadblock, over at The Life and Times of Nathan Badley.
- Stay Awake Repo Elf, by the awesome Laughing Housewife.
- Challenging, written by the best newbie blogger on the block Babberblog. This one had me in tears.
- Money saving Tips for Parents, by my darling Yellow Days. She is lovely as well as funny. Go see.
So, now that have you have split your sides head back on over here tomorrow for I.
*Panics as cannot think of anything funny at all.*