Yay! A tag! And not just any old tag but a tag from the awesome SAHDandproud who is back and blogging with brilliance once more. We missed you dude.
So, on with some more little insights into the me that is me. Brace yourselves…
- If everyday tasks were Olympic events what would you get a gold medal in?
- As a child, or now even, did you excel at a particular sport and, if so, which one?
- Michael Phelps (swimmer) or Michael Johnson (runner)? Which sport appeals to you more?
Phelps. See above. Olympic records may get broken in running but they can get SMASHED in swimming. Truly.
- How fast can you get out of bed and ready to go out the door if you miss the alarm and sleep in?
- What fantasy sport would you like to see made into an olympic event?
- What event in past Olympics can you remember most vividly?
- Tuning at home, or tickets clamped ready in sweaty palms?
Home. Boo. I really fancied going but London is apparently the LAST PLACE ON EARTH Mr B wants to be when the games are on. I kind of get what he means. Cramped sweaty tubes. Lots of queues. At least the sofa will be comfy.
- Who do you think most deserves a gold medal? (Any walk of life, not just Olympians).
Mr B for putting up with me.
Mammasaurus for fixing my theme after I failed to follow her quite simple instructions about twenty times.
You guys for reading this far in.
SAHDandproud for getting through some really tough times and still finding the energy to make us all laugh.
Finally I pass this baton to….
ASTURIAN DIARY, tag tag tag! Its your lap. Quick, the Russians are catching up.