ANOTHER tag! Whoop. This time courtesy of her loveliness, Stressy Mummy. I heart her verily so will give this one a go.
Now I am not too sure of the rules here.
Luckily enough W is not big enough yet to have mastered this word. I just know it is something I am soon to hear a lot of but, as yet, it does not fill me with dread in the same way it does other parents. I think this may have been how this meme began. The five “Why?” questions you would throw back at your offspring. A “Why?” parent revenge, en masse.
Or do I just post five genuine “Why?” questions I simply don’t have the answer to?
Oh dammit, “Which?” could be a WHOLE NEW POST so let’s just do both eh.
1. Why…oh why do you seem to sense an opportunity for Mummy to have a lie-in and then strangely wake at 5am FULL OF BEANS? *weeps*
2. Why did you LOVE my Hungarian Ghoulash last week but will not digest even a smidgen of it this week?
3. Why is ‘In the Night Garden’ simply not funny unless Mummy sings all the songs too.
4. Why do I deserve you?
5. Why are you the funniest little thing I have ever encountered?
For anyone who can answer…
1. Why, after over two years of not smoking, does a Marlboro Light still smell so delicious?
2. Why can’t Mr B, or actually any man I have ever met, open a new carrier/bin/plastic bag easily?
3. Why is Snickers a better name than Marathon?
4. Why did Monster Munch get smaller?
5. Why is depression so random?
So if you can answer any/all of the above do let me know below.
How about you? What is your burning question?
To see what is keeping everyone else awake at night you can check out the others here.
Now to keep this ball rolling. and staying with the number five, I tag…