Prize Draw: Luxurious Revive Body Butter (RRP £20) from Hotel Chocolat

I was delighted when the lovely folks at Hotel Chocolat sent me this luxurious Cocoa Juvenate Revive Body Butter to review.

You just know it is going to be good when even the packaging exudes elegance.

I had such a busy day running about with the boy yesterday, we even spent 40 minutes just going up and down the escalators/magic-stairs in House of Fraser while we waited for Daddy to finish work, and by the time we got in I was feeling pretty exhausted.

Once he was safely off to sleep I decide to have a bath and then give this product a whirl.

I had been looking forward to trying it all day and it really didn’t disappoint.

I have had mixed feelings about body butters in the past, often loving the fragrance, but hating the wet feeling and having to ‘air-dry’ for several minutes before getting dressed.  I have also found many to leave an unpleasant greasy residue which takes a long time to absorb.

This one however is truly the best I have EVER tried.  It not only smells delicious, it soaks in virtually straight away, it is COMPLETELY non-greasy yet it still left my skin feeling really smooth and soft.

Every so often throughout the evening I would catch a little whiff of fragrance from my skin and it really made me feel just that little bit special.

It would make the perfect Mothers Day Gift, will last a lot longer than chocolates or flowers, and you can even get Body Polish, Body Oil and Hand and Body Lotion in the same range.  It would make any Mum feel special and I can virtually guarantee HUGE brownie points!  If you order by 6pm you can even get next day delivery so don’t delay!

I am also giving away a pot of Revive Body Butter to one lucky reader to try for themselves.  To be in with a chance of winning simply enter via the Rafflecopter below.

Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclosure: No payment was received for this post however I was sent some Revive Body Butter free of charge to trial for the purpose of this review. All reviews are 100% honest.

This prize draw has been listed on Prizefinder UK and over at Di Coke’s Super Lucky blog.

1. Patricia Walker says

thats a hard question to answer because I don’t think I could do without any of my treats! Face moisturiser is a must as is body, feet and hand moisturisers….

2. Helen Keene says

Dr Jart+ Fuse Water beauty balm – It’s a fab BB cream that makes my skin feel smooth and covers imperfections perfectly

3. sandra henderson says

clarins beauty flash balm-perks my skin up no end even when iv hardly slept this little miracle worker does wonders!

4. Isabel O'Brien says

My foundation, I have terrible adult acne and I wouldn’t feel confident enough to go out without being able to cover up my acne and acne scarring.

5. Sarah Walford says

Face moisturiser, It is an absolute must, As soon as I step out in the winter my face goes dry, Moisturiser protects it.

6. sophie buckle says

Face scrub and face moisturiser got to look after your skin or youll be needing a facelift haha

7. Wendy Lam says

My vaseline! To me it’s like a 4-in-1 product whether it is for my lips, my hands, my feet and my elbows, I cannot live without ut,

8. Hayley Reeve says

My clinique mascara. I’ve tried them all – I am a mascara junky! This is the best, and makes me look awake during the day. Only make-up I wear everyday.

9. Caroline H says

I couldn’t live without Faith in Nature face wash. Lovely and creamy, cleans off every trace of makeup and doesn’t sting my eyes.

10. Claire Appleton says

Palmer’s Face Moisturiser, its the only one ive tried that doesnt leave my skin red and blotchy as I have really sensitive skin

11. Chris Bell says

I could not live without my eyeliner as whenever I forget to use it in the mornings I feel completely naked!

12. Alexandra Smith says

Can’t live without my dark brown eye liner – instantly makes me look more awake which is really handy with a 2 week old baby!!

13. Liz ferguson says

I ran out of moisturiser, so used some of the oilatum I had bought for my toddler. Having dry skin, I was thrilled to find that the oilatum suited my skin very well. Now I wouldn’t be without oilatum for both my daughter & myself!

14. Hannah Whitling says

My mineral face powder, it doesnt clog up the pores on my face but works well to help conceal my acne and blemishes without being heavy. I cant wear foundation as it sets of my acne, so this is all that works to give me more even skin tone.

15. sarah gray says

vaseline rose lip balm – it can double up as blusher or to treat sunburn and irritation if you have nothing else to hand! and it makes lips look lush. x