Welcome to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party, our new, pin-tastic linky.
This linky is all about sharing your parenting posts and finding lots of other cool stuff to pin and boards to follow on Pinterest, whilst gaining some new followers yourself to share more of your own awesome stuff with.
Last week we were, again, astounded and delighted at the amount of awesome stuff you guys linked up.
The lovely Cat from Yellow Days will be displaying her favourite two pins from all of the entries last week so do pop over and check them out. She would be delighted to see you.
We would love for you to share your parenting or family posts with us again this week. To do so simply follow the steps below:
1. Pin up one, or more, of your own parenting/family posts. This can be anything you like but below are some examples:
- A family friendly recipe
- A child friendy craft
- Parenting tips or advice
- A post about a recent family experience
- A review of a child’s book/product
- A tale of the latest tantrum trauma
Really, anything you like. The more variety the better and there is sure to be something for everyone. Each entry will be pinned to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest.
2. Follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on pinterest, featured below.
3. Visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of, pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
4. For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards.
This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the pin-tastic-love people!
It would also be super lovely if you would like to link your post back to the host by either a text-link or by grabbing the badge.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.catsyellowdays.com/" title="Yellow Days" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Yellow Days" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So, on with the linky. Please enter as many posts as you wish. Maybe dust off a few old blog gems and show them some love?
Next week The Fairy and The Frog will be sharing their favourite two entries and hosting the next Parenting Pin. You would be mad to miss it.
Happy pinning peeps!