Monday again which means it must be time for another Parenting Pin It Party. This week our party hostess with the mostess is Carolin from Mummy Alarm. Do pop over and say hi to her today. I’m sure she’ll put the kettle on.
If you are new to the party, here is a guide of what to do next:
- A family friendly recipe
- A child friendy craft
- Parenting tips or advice
- A post about a recent family experience
- A review of a child’s book/product
- A tale of the latest tantrum trauma
Really, anything you like. The more variety the better and there is sure to be something for everyone. Each entry will then be pinned by the host to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest, see below.
2. Follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on pinterest, featured below.
3. Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
4. For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the pin-tastic-love people!
It would also be super lovely if you would like to link your post back to the host by either a text-link or by grabbing the badge but you are under no obligation to do so.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mummyalarm.co.uk" title="Mummy Alarm" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mummy Alarm" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you would like us to e-mail you with a reminder when the Pin it Party goes live each week simply add your e-mail to the form below. We promise not to e-mail you about anything else though, ever!
So, let’s get this party started!