Welcome, welcome lovely pinners. I am hosting this week’s party so come on in, grab a drink and let’s get started.
It was a quieter week last week but I still found it hard to pick my favourite two posts. This wonderful sew-your-own-rattlesnake though immediately caught my eye. It is definitely time to dust off the sewing machine I think. Thank you Sew Travel Inspired.
My second pick was a great sounding Summer bucket list from While I’m Waiting. It has motivated me to sit down with the smalls and make on of our own.
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up. I hope you will join in again today. A special thank you to our two featured pinners. Do feel free to grab yourself a badge.
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com" title="Mum of One" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="Mum of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- A family friendly recipe
- A child friendy craft
- Parenting tips or advice
- A post about a recent family experience
- A review of a child’s book/product
- A tale of the latest tantrum trauma
Really, anything you like. The more variety the better and there is sure to be something for everyone. Each entry will then be pinned by the host to the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on Pinterest, see below.
2. Follow the Monday Parenting Pin-It Party board on pinterest, featured below.
3. Try to visit two other entries on the list that you like the look of and may wish to pin to one of your own boards, and leave them a comment letting them know you came from here and leave your pinterest ID.
4. For those Pin-It Party members that comment on your post, try to visit on pinterest and follow at least one of their boards. This way everyone should hopefully gain some new followers themselves whilst discovering lots more cool stuff to pin and like-minded pinners to follow. It is all about sharing the pin-tastic-love people!
It would also be super lovely if you would like to link your post back to the host by either a text-link or by grabbing the badge but you are under no obligation to do so.
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" target="_blank"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you would like us to e-mail you with a reminder when the Pin it Party goes live each week simply add your e-mail to the form below. We promise not to e-mail you about anything else though, ever!
So without further ado, let’s get this party started!