- It hurts.
- My calves feel like lead.
- I discover more bits which wobble that I hadn’t noticed previously.
- All of a sudden there seems to be very little air.
- And the air that there is feels like travelling through glue.
- Feeling the need to speed up on sight of another human being…and actually being incapable of doing so.
- Attempting to convey a ‘please don’t try and talk to me’ smile at said human beings because there is really not enough breath to spare on chat…or smiling come to that.
- Hills literally get steeper before my very eyes.
- Ten minutes feel like ten hours.
- It shouldn’t be this hard!
I have a hate-hate relationship with running. I hate running and it truly hates me back.
I am going to be spending quite a lot of time hating running this month.